Here are some ways to Integrate QR Codes in Your Lessons
1. Worksheets ~ Create a 3 – In – A Row worksheets for students to play with another student.
2. Scavenger Hunts ~ Post codes around the school have student solve problems and find the correct answers.
3. Pass It ~ You can create several problems on one worksheet, cut them and play Pass It. Each student/group solves a problem and them pass it to the next student/group.
4. Contact Information for Parents and Students ~ Post in classroom for students and parents to obtain phone number, email address, class website, etc.
5. Notes ~ Such an easy way to post notes and great for students to always have access to them at all times.
6. Assignments ~ Post Homework assignments in codes for students to scan before leaving class.
7. Hints/Tutorials to assist on problems ~ Use when students are solving problems. They can scan the code when they are having trouble or need help.